Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beginning...



Well folks, after creating this thing about six months ago I am finally sitting down and making a blog. Why? Well I came to this conclusion/place of desperation after realizing that I have some thoughts that I want to share with the world, some are as deep as a fish bowl and others are pretty profound. So thus begins the journey into my mind. I am going to try at all costs not to just talk about myself all the time because I want people to actually read this thing. I am going to discuss popular culture in light of life; specifically music, movies, television, technology, and occasionally romance (or lack thereof). Please don't be fooled by my "P.J. is a mix-tape" title, it merely reflects my desire to be culturally relevant and knowledgeable about the world in which we live. So....welcome to my blog and know that I am just as shocked as you are that I am one of "those people." Hopefully I will grow as a person by having an outlet for some of the absurd things that ricochet through my brain on a daily basis...Till I have a good topic....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1st comment! I WIN!

Rachel said...

Yeah! I'm glad you finally wrote something. Here's a topic for you: Goonies, a stupid kid movie OR a harsh reality check for our generation to do something now or lose the goondocks forever... I know- deep.

Unknown said...

yes- i feel like the general population will finally be privy to the conversations we've been having for years. this will good.

Greta said...

Well I, for one, can't wait to read all about your thoughts. Hit it.